Payment within Euro Zone
Bank transaction using IBAN, cash by mail (euro, dollar, pounds) at buyer's risk, Western Union or Money Gram money transfer and Moneybookers online payments.
Payment outside Euro Zone
These are the same as the payment methods above, with the addition of Paypal.
Check / Bank draft
Due to the high additional bank charges in Holland, checks and bank drafts can only be accepted at a surcharge of Euro 12,50. For orders above Euro 500 no surcharge will be applied.
For customers outside the Euro Zone we accept PayPal at email@example.com. We hold the right to refuse Paypal as payment for high value orders or for orders to high risk destinations.
Regular priority Euro 3,00 (up to 50g) or Euro 4,00 (above 50g) not insured at buyer's risk is possible after email communication (the website is automated for registered mail).
- Items may be returned within two weeks of receipt for any reason, for a full refund of the price of purchase.
- Lots may only be returned as a lot.
- We will only refund items that are untampered with and in the same state as when they were sold.
- Prices in this store are Euro.
- Title does not pass until payment is made in full.
- All items in this store are subject to prior sale.
- All items in this store are guaranteed genuine (unless explicitly stated otherwise). This is a lifetime guarantee.
- Uninsured shipping is at buyer's risk.
- Shipping costs for very large or very heavy orders may vary.
- We hold the right to refuse Paypal as payment for high value orders or for orders to high risk destinations.
- We do not self insure, so any compensation for lost items rests on the decision of the insurance company. Terms can be supplied upon request.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +31 (0) 38 477 27 37